Tuesday, March 26, 2013

match.com and avocado tuna salad nom nom nom!

i was 152 this morning...slow and steady wins the race, right?!
so excited cause i made this recipe from CorePower Yoga for tomorrow: Avocado Tuna Salad and i tasted it off the fork and it was deeeelicious! i REALLY like the wheat belly diet if anyone's considering it.  between that and trader joe's i eat SO MANY VEGETABLES!  i feel like i am a plant!!  i mixed my avocado tuna salad with a TON of chopped carrots, onions and celery and then a little greek yogurt and even less mayonnaise to give it some sticking power.  i also added spicy aioli mustard (only 10cal/tsp) and 21 gun seasoning (salt-free!), all from trader joe's. even healthier!
i'm also psyched because i "won" (is it really winning if you're still paying for it?) this amazing dress on re-lilly:
i am soooo psyched i loved this pattern when it came out.  only problem is it's only a 4, but it was $39 so if it doesn't fit i can resell it easily and probably make more money haha :) ideally it will though, and since the girl selling it was only 1 cup size smaller than me i think it should! can't wait for it to come!
i also 'gave in' and got an iPhone 5 because i lost my 4 somewhere, and it's so fun to play on! isn't it funny how new phones seem so different and novel, even when they're not?!
finally, my boyfriend and i broke up, so back to the drawing board for me!  wish me luck here in san diego, also known as 'never never land' because no one wants to grow up!
xx,
a

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Alanna,

That dress is fantastic. I love the colours and how bright and happy it is!

I’ve taken a look through your website and we think you’ve done a fantastic job in covering topics that our brand's audience, those interested in fashion, shoes, and fitness shoe and product reviews, would be interested in reading. It would be great if you could join our community to feature your blog entries.

If you would like to learn more about this, please send an email with “shoes” in the subject line to info at atomicreach.com .

Sincerely,
Elissa

Previously Plump... in progress said...

I really hope you're still going to blog - You always put a smile on my face. I haven't read your blog in three years (I haven't read any blogs in three years), but I'm back at it (both reading and writing). My new blog is at www.previouslyplumptake2.com
Hope you post again, soon - xo

Unknown said...

What a lovely dress. I am very interested in buying this petite maxi dress from Boutiqueken.