Thursday, May 20, 2010

my NEW JOB!! yayaya!

first things first...i am so sorry i have been doing such a terrible job commenting since i've gotten back from deployment!  i occasionally surfed over and caught up with everyone, but i unfortunately dropped my laptop (yes, the cute hot pink dell one) the third day after i got back so i've only been surfing at work (every fourth day when i had to go in) and on my blackberry.  not conducive to blogging at all!
-anyways-
we're back to a normal work schedule (although hopefully i'll be getting off earlier because there is only truly so much paperwork to do, haha) and thus i have decided to pick up a little extra cash by working at..
lilly pulitzer! [again] 
so beyond excited...i start my first shift on monday night after i get off work and canNOT wait to get my booty into the summer 2010 stuff.  it's SERIOUSLY gorgeous.
and btw, since i dropped my poor laptop i'm thinking about picking up an iPad instead.  anyone have one? thoughts?  i think they're totally baller and since i do all of my 'work' at work, i don't really need things like MS Word or Powerpoint.

 also...definitely news on the boyfriend front...i want to wait till i have a photo or two to show you, and photos of the wedding...y'all will be so excited!

finally, check out the undomestic mama (formerly jimmy choos and a baby, too) for a great
sTuck in the Coop giveaway!

9 comments:

Shelby Bukhenik said...

COngrats on the new job! I STRONGLY recommend anything Mac...you can always get word for mac if needed!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Congrats on the new job!

P*P*P said...

What a fun new job!!! I've heard that you have to pay a monthly fee for internet for the ipad...not sure if that's completely true, but i just got a new macbook pro and i absolutely LOVE it! :)

Stephanie Hartman said...

Congrats on the new job girl....My friend has an Ipad and she loves it but you have to pay for internet monthly and all the apps that you want you have ot buy them and you have to hold the little square the entire time because it doesn't have a stand or anything but I think there cool but I'm going to buy a mac.

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the new job! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Your blog is way to fun!!!

California Wife said...

Yay for your job at Lily! I can't wait to hear about all of the cute dresses you grab!

L said...

Oooh congrats on the job! so jealous, they have some super cute dresses. Funny I was at the Apple store today getting my itouch fixed and I was playing around on the ipad, SO BALLER! your exactly right!

Allison said...

I'm so glad that you are back! I have missed your post! Congrats on the job, boo to dropping your PINK laptop but I can't wait to hear about your sweet IPad!

Marian said...

Yay for the new jobbie!! Lily is the best (though I'm sure you know that already). And go for the ipad...they are baller:)